Treated.......

.........myself at the weekend! I've been wearing a pair of Lloydys boots for certain elements of my training up until now, but have known since I started running in them that I needed something else. They are big boots to fill for a start (obviously because they were his, and secondly because for some reason, my little bother never actually bought footwear that actually fitted him properly) and perfect for the Beacons at a leisurely pace, but heavy when it's come to picking up the pace. I really wanted to give the Meindls a chance, to complete the event in them, but they really do make running in them difficult. So I plumped (as I had been encouraging the boys to do, after advice I had been given) for the Alt-berg Sneekers, so no excuses now, with 10 weeks to go, it really is about knuckling down and becoming best friends with the new boots, although, for the time being I will miss the Meindls.


My new best friends.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been emotional.........

Beyond the last blue mountain.....

30 days to go (no need to paniccccccccccccc)