Well well well.... 3 months to go..... I had better get odd the sofa......Just kidding, I have just completed  60 minutes with full kit and boots! I will not lie, I struggled for the first 10 minutes trying to find a steady rhythm and with a few tweaks of the bergen straps that was me, 2 minutes doing the brecon shuffle 1 minute speed march.
Head down ass up seemed to be the order of the day, especially on the steep inclines, it seems all the strength and plyometric training I have been doing is paying off as the legs seemed to hold up well.....Until I stopped and I was like a weeble wobble.....left shin flared up, no pain no gain eh!

"Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body"


I am looking forward to the next 3 months and the punishment that will be bestowed on us..... by Karl if we forget dose him up on haribo!
Yes that is me (PECKLE) with a scale picture of me and Haribo Cola bottle.....other brand cola bottles are available at all good retailers!


Happy Training chaps! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been emotional.........

Beyond the last blue mountain.....

30 days to go (no need to paniccccccccccccc)