Introducing........

..........Craig!

My cus is the first one of the group to lace my hand with picture and a little ditty about himself. What was the old playground rhyme for being first? First the worst.........Lets hope not! (Only joking cus, esepcially as at the moment, you're the only one!)


....is this a 30 zone?
"..........So about me, up until a few months ago if I was asked what I do for fun, the answer would of hands down been something 'beer' related!  Now if the same question was asked I can honestly hold my hands up and say that when I'm not out setting off the speed cameras of Essex with my trail blazing I am either in the gym, nursing an injury or SLEEPING!! Having never run anywhere before (apart from maybe an occasional chase from a strange man in a blue uniform when I was a bit younger!) this has been a bit of an eye opener but also an enjoyable one so far! I am looking forward to banding together with the rest of these mentally unstable chaps and really smashing into this challenge, hopefully to help make a difference to some of the brave people directly affected by conflict, but also to honour the memory of a true HERO, Lloydy. You can achieve what you believe!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been emotional.........

Beyond the last blue mountain.....

30 days to go (no need to paniccccccccccccc)