Jurassic Crack: The Lost Stone..........

.......not to be confused with dinosaurs and all things prehistoric, however, it would appear that since Xmas, Garfster has managed a monstrous effort, and misplaced a stone! Luckily one of the other lads has spotted it whilst they were out trying out their spandex. In all seriousness I would like to recognise that as a phenominal effort, and to say that I think I can speak for all of us, when I say that we are very proud of you, as would Lloydy be. Top stuff buddy!

On a slightly more concerning note (for those of us trying to get back fit, as oppose to being already there), Coley continues to set the benchmark that the rest of us are trying to attain. 15 miles cross country completed over the weekend in 1hr59. As much as I admire him right now, I also want to stab him in the leg. Next he'll be standing on one hand, upside down, taking a p**s............................

SHOW OFF!

In all seriousness again, this is what I expect from of all of us come September, although I'd advise gloves and a splash mask! Keep pushing that bar higher buddy!

Comments

  1. Thanks buddy and must remember to zip up my pockets when im out jogging.. Dont know what id do without such good mates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's been emotional.........

Beyond the last blue mountain.....

30 days to go (no need to paniccccccccccccc)