Gorillas in the mist..........


Gorilla Fuel



Gorillas on the p1ss!
  .......I got myself out of bed for an early Saturday morning loosener (which after my run with Cuz Craig on Thursday night, three miles felt like 10). Just before I got my running shoes on I sent a message to the boys and suggested they do the same, to which the reply came "no running today, maybe tomorrow". John, Bear and Jono had been on a Friday 'Leo Sayer', strength and endurance event that descended into a MOT marathon that took them well into the early hours of Saturday morning! Judging by the messages and the pics of an empty Barcadi bottle I found on my phone when I woke up anyway. A rather muted day from the boys, probably due to nursing hangovers of Silverback proportions, was followed up by reports Sunday morning that John and Bear were spotted by the ghost of Dian Fossey, racking up the miles once more, around the Witham jungle, 8.23 to be exact! At this rate the 10 mile tab will be a breeze for them come next September!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been emotional.........

Beyond the last blue mountain.....

30 days to go (no need to paniccccccccccccc)